SAVE THE DATE
Registration for the event opens Friday, December 1 (Save the Date)
SAME Washington DC Post
28th Annual Post Awards
Tuesday, January 30, 2024
6 pm - 10 pm
The National Press Club
The Society of American Military Engineers Washington DC Post invites you to celebrate the achievements of individuals and sustaining member firms who have made significant contributions to SAME National, SAME DC Post, and their professions. In addition, please join us for our Military Branch Service Awards, recognizing the service provided to our country by members of our Defense, Homeland Security, and Public Health Service branches.
ur 28th Annual Awards program will be held at the National Press Club for an awards dinner that recognizes these individuals and firms for their contributions as well as introducing you to the new 2024 SAME DC Board of Directors. We have a lot to celebrate and we encourage you to come out and connect with your SAME members, military, and civilian professionals, for our first in-person program of the new year.
Registration for the 28th Annual Awards will open on Friday, December 1.
Sponsorships are available!
28th Annual Awards Nominations
Due Friday, December 15, 2023 - noon EST
The Washington DC Post is currently accepting nominations for the 28th Annual Awards to honor dedicated individuals and firms for their outstanding contributions to the fields of architecture, engineering, construction, marketing and communications, technology, and those who have exhibited distinguished service to the DC Post, including young military and civilian members, over the last year.
Nominate your colleagues (individuals and/or firms) to be recognized for their achievements in the blow categories. Recipients of the DC Post awards can be nominated for SAME National awards, if eligible.
The award categories include:
- Distinguished Service to the Washington DC Post
- Outstanding Contributions to the Engineering Profession
- Outstanding Contributions to Architecture
- Outstanding Contributions by Young Military Member
- Outstanding Contributions by Young Civilian Member
- Young Member Award
- Outstanding Contributions to Technology or the Engineering Profession
- Outstanding Contributions to Marketing and/or Communications
- Outstanding Contributions to the Construction Profession
- Post Service Award
- Student Leadership Award
- Sustaining Business of the Year (Small, Medium and Large)
- View the Awards and Criteria for Selection
- Complete a nomination form for individual or firm awards
DEADLINE FOR NOMINATIONS IS FRIDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2023
If you would like to join this committee or would like any further information regarding Awards please contact the Director below.
Awards Committee Director:
Bree Beal firstname.lastname@example.org
Whitney Stowell email@example.com